i’ll only make a couple of characters and they’ll all have something important to do with each others plot!
alternatives to “it was all just a dream”
- it was all just a story the narrator heard somebody else tell on the bus
- it was all just somebody rambling after getting their wisdom teeth out
- it was all just a feature length puppet show
- it was all just a set of cave paintings
- it was all just a frighteningly elaborate set of instructions on the back of a microwaveable meal
when rape is the girls fault
- when she is the rapist
when rape is the guys fault
- when he is the rapist
I’m real tired of seeing skinny white kids painted as THE AVERAGE QUEER. Like please show me a curvy Indian agender kid from Brooklyn, a hispanic lesbian and her black girlfriend. A trans demisexual dude from Korea. GIVE ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN LANKY PALE PEOPLE WITH COLORFUL HAIR PLEASE GOD.
I will never stop linking to this article: Black People Make Up Largest Share of LGBT Community
Let’s stop pretending otherwise, OK Media?
So I was explaining my gender-fluidity to my grandmotherMe: So sometimes I'm a boy, but sometimes I'm a girl.
Grandma: I have enough idiot granddaughters already
Grandma: But I also have enough idiot grandsons, so having an idiot who isn't really either one is kind of refreshing.
My mom: Alex, can you come pick up these LEGOs?
Me: Yeah... *doesn't move at all*
Grandma: Katie, go pick up the LEGOs
Me: Yeah, alright *goes to pick up LEGOs*
Grandma: See, you addressed the boy, but I addressed the girl. Boys are lazy, girls get crap done.